2015 Annual General Meeting – 23 November
The CSSL Annual General Meeting is to be held on Monday, 23 November 2015, 7.30 pm. The venue is The Elmwood Pub, 1 Normans Road. Each club must be represented by a delegate at this meeting, with a $100.00 fine liable to those clubs who do not attend (no exceptions allowed).
2015 Bolam Cup and CSSL Trophy Winners
Congratulations to the 2015 Bolam Cup winners St Albans Squires A and the CSSL Trophy winners Avonhead B. Also well done to finalists Alvarado’s and Glenbyre B. Both games were entertaining to watch.
|Bolam Cup:||St Albans Squires A||2||v||Alvarado’s||1|
|CSSL Trophy:||Avonhead B||2||v||Glenbyre B||1|
2015 CSSL Division Winners
|Division 1:||Avonhead B|
|Division 2:||Prebbleton Rovers|
|Division 3:||Southern Districts Salamanders|
|Division 4:||Avonhead C|
Keep it [+]
Mainland Football and the CSSL would like to present you the Keep it Positive campaign.
- We all love the game of football. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials all want and deserve a positive experience each time they take the field. Sadly Mainland Football currently deal with far too many misconduct reports, incident reports and general complaints. To ensure football maintains a high level of integrity we must ensure that everyone involved plays their part. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials each have a responsibility and duty of care to act appropriately and collectively to enhance our local football community.
- With this campaign we would like to make everyone aware that:
- We all need to understand what behaviours are acceptable and unacceptable, on and off the field.
- We all have a role to play in keeping it positive on and off the field.
- We all want to decrease the number of incidents of abuse and assaults on and off the field and retain our beautiful game.
- We all deserve a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone to play in.