2015 Bolam Cup and CSSL Trophy
The first round of the Bolam Cup and the CSSL Trophy starts this weekend 12 July. The Bolam Cup and CSSL Trophy are full rounds of 16. The full draws can be found on the Sporting Pulse website or the Mainland Football Snapshot.
NOTE that any unfinancial teams will be defaulted in this round as per the League rules.
Bolam Cup and CSSL Trophy Rules
For all Cup games – Bolam Cup and CSSL Trophy:
– Maximum of 16 players on the card with 5 substitutions allowed.
– Rolling substitutions are NOT allowed.
– If a draw exists at the end of 90 minutes, extra time of 15 minutes each way is played.
– lf a draw still results at the end of extra time, then 5 penalty kicks shall be taken from the penalty spot by 5 different players from each competing team; the taking of kicks shall alternate between each team. lf a draw still results “Sudden Death” kicks shall be taken alternately by 1 player from each team.
Each penalty kick is taken by a different player and all eligible players must take a kick before any player can take a second kick. Only players who are on the field of play at the end of the match, which includes extra time where appropriate, are eligible to take kicks from the penalty mark.
Players are “Cup Tied” to the team for which they are first named.
If you get a referee at your game please make them aware of these rules, agree with the referee and the other team before the commencement of the game.
2015 Draws and Ground Changes
The 2015 full years fixtures are now available on the Fox Sports Pulse website. But note as the availability of football grounds always changes during the season, the official weekly draws for all teams are in the Mainland Football Snapshot. Any subsequent weekly changes after Wednesday are also found in the Mainland Football Snapshot (usually noted in red) .
Results and Incorrect Team Cards
Please remember to TXT your results to 022 1057110 by 5.30pm on the Sunday of the game. In the TXT please list the Division concerned, both teams and the score, and who is TXTing the result. Please fill in the team card correctly – team names, division, venue, all players full names, player numbers, both captains signatures, referees names and signatures, score check and any comments (if applicable). Post the team card in to be received by the Wednesday following the game. Failure to correctly fill in the team cards, TXT results or post team cards in will result in defaults or fines.
Complaints and Disputes
All correspondence regarding complaints, disputes and appeals is to be sent to the CSSL Administrator (either by email or to PO Box 5462, Papanui, Christchurch 8542) on the CSSL Complaint and Dispute Form which is available on the CSSL website under Forms (PDF and Word). Any further information required will be collated by the Administrator for consideration at a Committee meeting. Any Committee decision on such matters will be communicated to the respective clubs by the Administrator.
Keep it [+]
Mainland Football and the CSSL would like to present you the Keep it Positive campaign.
- We all love the game of football. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials all want and deserve a positive experience each time they take the field. Sadly Mainland Football currently deal with far too many misconduct reports, incident reports and general complaints. To ensure football maintains a high level of integrity we must ensure that everyone involved plays their part. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials each have a responsibility and duty of care to act appropriately and collectively to enhance our local football community.
- With this campaign we would like to make everyone aware that:
- We all need to understand what behaviours are acceptable and unacceptable, on and off the field.
- We all have a role to play in keeping it positive on and off the field.
- We all want to decrease the number of incidents of abuse and assaults on and off the field and retain our beautiful game.
- We all deserve a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone to play in.
2014 Bolam Cup and CSSL Trophy Winners
Congratulations to the 2014 Bolam Cup winners Southern Districts A and the CSSL Trophy winners Avonhead B. Also well done to finalists Avonhead A and Cortados Salamanders. Both games were entertaining to watch.
|Bolam Cup:||Southern Districts A||2||v||Avonhead A||0|
|CSSL Trophy:||Avonhead B||5||v||Cortados Salamanders||1|
2014 CSSL Division Winners
|Division 1:||Woolston Foundry|
|Division 2:||Avonhead B|
|Division 3:||Glenbyre C|
|Division 4:||Cortados Salamanders|
|Division 5:||Coastal Spirit Rovers C|