2014 Awards Night and 40th Reunion – 13 Sep
Please contact the CSSL as soon as possible with your clubs/teams ticket numbers and arranging payment – the due date is 5 September.
The 2014 Awards Night and 40th Reunion will be held at the Linfield Sports Club, 56 Kearneys Rd, Bromley on Saturday, 13 September at 7.00 pm. Dinner starting at 7.30 pm. Full details have been emailed out to club delegates. $25.00 per person for dinner and subsidized drinks. Please RSVP to your club delegate for tickets by Friday, 5 September. Each team in your club gets 1 free ticket.
Payment can be made by direct credit (contact the CSSL for the bank account) or a cheque posted to our postal address: P O Box 5462, Papanui, Christchurch 8542.
Six A-Side Tournament
As part of the 40th Reunion events, a six a-side tournament is being held on Saturday, 13 September at Linfield Park. Please contact Sheridan Cattermole (details in Contact Us -> Committee) for the cost and start time.
2014 Bolam Cup and CSSL Trophy Winners
Congratulations to the 2014 Bolam Cup winners Southern Districts A and the CSSL Trophy winners Avonhead B. Also well done to finalists Avonhead A and Cortados Salamanders. Both games were entertaining to watch.
|Bolam Cup:||Southern Districts A||2||v||Avonhead A||0|
|CSSL Trophy:||Avonhead B||5||v||Cortados Salamanders||1|
2014 CSSL Division Winners
|Division 1:||Woolston Foundry|
|Division 2:||Avonhead B|
|Division 3:||Glenbyre C|
|Division 4:||Cortados Salamanders|
|Division 5:||Coastal Spirit Rovers C|
Keep it [+]
Mainland Football and the CSSL would like to present you the Keep it Positive campaign.
- We all love the game of football. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials all want and deserve a positive experience each time they take the field. Sadly Mainland Football currently deal with far too many misconduct reports, incident reports and general complaints. To ensure football maintains a high level of integrity we must ensure that everyone involved plays their part. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials each have a responsibility and duty of care to act appropriately and collectively to enhance our local football community.
- With this campaign we would like to make everyone aware that:
- We all need to understand what behaviours are acceptable and unacceptable, on and off the field.
- We all have a role to play in keeping it positive on and off the field.
- We all want to decrease the number of incidents of abuse and assaults on and off the field and retain our beautiful game.
- We all deserve a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone to play in.
2014 Draws and Ground Changes
The 2014 full years fixtures are now available on the Fox Sports Pulse website. But note as the availability of football grounds always changes during the season, the official weekly draws for all teams are in The Press newspaper on Wednesdays. Any subsequent weekly changes after Wednesday (usually noted in red) can then be found in the Mainland Football Snapshot.
Results and Incorrect Team Cards
Please remember to TXT your results to 022 1057110 by 5.30pm on the Sunday of the game. Please fill in the team card correctly – team names, division, venue, all players full names, player numbers, both captains signatures, referees names and signatures, score check and any comments (if applicable). Post the team card in by the Wednesday following the game. Failure to correctly fill in the team cards, TXT results or post team cards in will result in fines.
Complaints and Disputes
All correspondence regarding complaints, disputes and appeals is to be sent to the CSSL Administrator (either by email or to PO Box 5462, Papanui, Christchurch 8542) on the CSSL Complaint and Dispute Form which is available on the CSSL website under Forms (PDF and Word). Any further information required will be collated by the Administrator for consideration at a Committee meeting. Any Committee decision on such matters will be communicated to the respective clubs by the Administrator.