CSSL Delegates Meeting – 20 Feb 2017
The 2017 CSSL Delegates Meeting is to be held on Monday, 20 February 2017, 7.30 pm. The venue is The Elmwood Pub, 1 Normans Rd.
- Season start is 2 April 2017
- The League Calendar will be discussed and confirmed
- Team registration details required using the Excel spreadsheet available on the League website
- Team cards will be available at the meeting
- Clubs need to confirm their delegates and each team organisers contact details (email address especially important)
- Clubs also need to consider their ground preferences for the season
- 10% of the team entry fee needs to be paid by this meeting ($80.00 per team entered). As well any monies owing from previous years needs to be settled by this meeting.
2016 CSSL Winners – League
|CSSL Trophy:||Southern Districts Salamanders|
|Division 1:||Avonhead B|
|Division 3:||Prebbleton Shamrocks|
|Division 5:||Team Lhotshampa|
2016 CSSL Winners – Awards
|Division 1 – Player of the Year:||Maty Whittle (Avonhead)|
|Division 2 – Player of the Year:||Jamie Draper (Southern Districts Salamanders)|
|Division 3 – Player of the Year:||Ben Williams (Combine Brothers)|
|Division 4 – Player of the Year:||Ben Majendie (Ilam Hardies)|
|Division 5 – Player of the Year:||Aashish Rai (Team Lhotshampa)|
|Referee of the Year:||Javier Ortega|
|Fair Play Award:||Matt Sands (Prebbleton)|
|Personality of the Year:||Ben McNabb (Coastal Spirit)|
Team Cards and Results Phone
Please remember to TXT your results to 022 1057110 by 5.30 pm on the Sunday of the game. Please fill in the team card correctly – team names, division, venue, all players full names, player numbers, both captains signatures, referees names and signatures, score check and any comments (if applicable). Post the team card in by the Wednesday following the game (or scan it and email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Failure to correctly fill in the team cards, TXT results or post/email team cards in will result in fines.
Complaints and Disputes
All correspondence regarding complaints, disputes and appeals are to be sent to the CSSL Administrator (email to email@example.com) on the CSSL Complaint and Dispute Form which is available on the CSSL website under Forms (PDF and Word). Any further information required will be collated by the Administrator for consideration at a Committee meeting. Any Committee decision on such matters will be communicated to the respective clubs by the Administrator.
Keep it [+]
Mainland Football and the CSSL would like to present you the Keep it Positive campaign.
- We all love the game of football. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials all want and deserve a positive experience each time they take the field. Sadly Mainland Football currently deal with far too many misconduct reports, incident reports and general complaints. To ensure football maintains a high level of integrity we must ensure that everyone involved plays their part. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials each have a responsibility and duty of care to act appropriately and collectively to enhance our local football community.
- With this campaign we would like to make everyone aware that:
- We all need to understand what behaviours are acceptable and unacceptable, on and off the field.
- We all have a role to play in keeping it positive on and off the field.
- We all want to decrease the number of incidents of abuse and assaults on and off the field and retain our beautiful game.
- We all deserve a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone to play in.