2015 CSSL Delegates Meeting – Mon 23 Feb at Robbies Elmwood
The 2015 CSSL Delegates Meeting is to be held on Monday, 23 February 2015, 7.30 pm. The venue is Robbies Elmwood, 1 Normans Rd.
- Season start is 12 April 2015.
- The League Calendar will be discussed and confirmed.
- Team registration details required using the Excel spreadsheet available on the League website.
- Team cards will be posted out at a later date.
- Clubs need to confirm their delegates and each team organisers contact details (email address especially important).
- Clubs also need to consider their ground preferences for the season.
- 10% of the team entry fee needs to be paid by this meeting ($75.00 per team entered). As well any monies owing from previous years needs to be settled by this meeting.
2014 Bolam Cup and CSSL Trophy Winners
Congratulations to the 2014 Bolam Cup winners Southern Districts A and the CSSL Trophy winners Avonhead B. Also well done to finalists Avonhead A and Cortados Salamanders. Both games were entertaining to watch.
|Bolam Cup:||Southern Districts A||2||v||Avonhead A||0|
|CSSL Trophy:||Avonhead B||5||v||Cortados Salamanders||1|
2014 CSSL Division Winners
|Division 1:||Woolston Foundry|
|Division 2:||Avonhead B|
|Division 3:||Glenbyre C|
|Division 4:||Cortados Salamanders|
|Division 5:||Coastal Spirit Rovers C|
Keep it [+]
Mainland Football and the CSSL would like to present you the Keep it Positive campaign.
- We all love the game of football. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials all want and deserve a positive experience each time they take the field. Sadly Mainland Football currently deal with far too many misconduct reports, incident reports and general complaints. To ensure football maintains a high level of integrity we must ensure that everyone involved plays their part. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials each have a responsibility and duty of care to act appropriately and collectively to enhance our local football community.
- With this campaign we would like to make everyone aware that:
- We all need to understand what behaviours are acceptable and unacceptable, on and off the field.
- We all have a role to play in keeping it positive on and off the field.
- We all want to decrease the number of incidents of abuse and assaults on and off the field and retain our beautiful game.
- We all deserve a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone to play in.
2014 Draws and Ground Changes
The 2014 full years fixtures are now available on the Fox Sports Pulse website. But note as the availability of football grounds always changes during the season, the official weekly draws for all teams are in The Press newspaper on Wednesdays. Any subsequent weekly changes after Wednesday (usually noted in red) can then be found in the Mainland Football Snapshot.
Results and Incorrect Team Cards
Please remember to TXT your results to 022 1057110 by 5.30pm on the Sunday of the game. Please fill in the team card correctly – team names, division, venue, all players full names, player numbers, both captains signatures, referees names and signatures, score check and any comments (if applicable). Post the team card in by the Wednesday following the game. Failure to correctly fill in the team cards, TXT results or post team cards in will result in fines.
Complaints and Disputes
All correspondence regarding complaints, disputes and appeals is to be sent to the CSSL Administrator (either by email or to PO Box 5462, Papanui, Christchurch 8542) on the CSSL Complaint and Dispute Form which is available on the CSSL website under Forms (PDF and Word). Any further information required will be collated by the Administrator for consideration at a Committee meeting. Any Committee decision on such matters will be communicated to the respective clubs by the Administrator.