Due to mass ground closures, football is cancelled this weekend 19/20 July.
Keep it [+]
Mainland Football and the CSSL would like to present you the Keep it Positive campaign.
- We all love the game of football. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials all want and deserve a positive experience each time they take the field. Sadly Mainland Football currently deal with far too many misconduct reports, incident reports and general complaints. To ensure football maintains a high level of integrity we must ensure that everyone involved plays their part. Players, coaches, parents, spectators and officials each have a responsibility and duty of care to act appropriately and collectively to enhance our local football community.
- With this campaign we would like to make everyone aware that:
- We all need to understand what behaviours are acceptable and unacceptable, on and off the field.
- We all have a role to play in keeping it positive on and off the field.
- We all want to decrease the number of incidents of abuse and assaults on and off the field and retain our beautiful game.
- We all deserve a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone to play in.
2014 Draws and Ground Changes
The 2014 full years fixtures are now available on the Fox Sports Pulse website. But note as the availability of football grounds always changes during the season, the official weekly draws for all teams are in The Press newspaper on Wednesdays. Any subsequent weekly changes after Wednesday (usually noted in red) can then be found in the Mainland Football Snapshot.
Results and Incorrect Team Cards
Please remember to TXT your results to 022 1057110 by 5.30pm on the Sunday of the game. Please fill in the team card correctly – team names, division, venue, all players full names, player numbers, both captains signatures, referees names and signatures, score check and any comments (if applicable). Post the team card in by the Wednesday following the game. Failure to correctly fill in the team cards, TXT results or post team cards in will result in fines.
Referees courses are still available – please register with Wayne Stapley at Mainland Football. The CSSL will pay for up 4 people per team. Teams need to have at least two registered club based referees per team. They must referee the game unless an official referee is appointed.
Complaints and Disputes
All correspondence regarding complaints, disputes and appeals is to be sent to the CSSL Administrator (either by email or to PO Box 5462, Papanui, Christchurch 8542) on the CSSL Complaint and Dispute Form which is available on the CSSL website under Forms (PDF and Word). Any further information required will be collated by the Administrator for consideration at a Committee meeting. Any Committee decision on such matters will be communicated to the respective clubs by the Administrator.
2013 Bolam Cup and CSSL Trophy Winners
Congratulations to the 2013 Bolam Cup winners Avonhead A and the CSSL Trophy winners Prebbleton Saints. It must be mentioned that both Cardrona Alvarados and Lyttelton Borough played their part in these well fought and close games.
|Bolam Cup:||Avonhead A||3||v||Cardrona-Alvarados||2|
|CSSL Trophy:||Prebbleton Saints||4||v||Lyttelton Borough||2|
2013 CSSL Division Winners
|Division 1:||Coastal Spirit A|
|Division 2:||Dux de Lux A|
|Division 3:||Prebbleton Saints|
|Division 4:||Prebbleton Rovers|
|Division 5:||St Albans Squires|